Monday, September 17, 2012

Short post.

I know, I'm sorry. I haven't blogged in like a week.
I have family in town so I get to see my new 5 month old baby cousin. She's is so adorable!!! They will be here through the weekend but they're leaving tomorrow.
My tendonitis is finally getting better!! It has been taking a lot of physical therapy but its getting much better.
My competition is on the 29th and I have an exhibition on Saturday and next Wed. on my B-day! I will be turning 14. I'm really looking forward to it, but the competition in what is practically occupying my mind. I'm really nervous. My stomach flip flops and churn whenever I think about it. I just really don't want to fall. I know this post is short, but there's nothing exciting going on in my life. Sorry. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment