Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Preformance

Hello al!! This week has been very hectic, My aunt came from Sacramento is in-town visiting, and last night, I had my first performance.  It was at around six and I preformed both of my songs. (Singing in the Rain and Leaving Paris) I was more nervous then I had ever been in my life. I was nervous because I didn't want to fall or forget something. Thankfully my coach was there to help me through it, so that helped a lot, but I was still nervous. She helped me by stretching my spirals, and helping me to take deep breaths.  My family came to watch along with my 2 aunts and uncle.  I was the 5th and 9th skater to skate. Leaving Paris was first, then Singing In The Rain. Once I got out onto the ice and began to feel SO much better. I didn't forget or fall in either of my songs, but I did mess up on my loop on the first one. I don't even remember skating, I only remember a few parts, It is so weird. But I am extremely proud of my self!!

1 comment:

  1. Your performance was amazing and I'm so glad I was there to see it.

    ReplyDelete