Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hi. Sorry I haven't written in forever! My Axel in finally consistent and I'm  almost landing my double Salchow. No more harness for me. (except for all of the rest of my doubles. Ugh). Today is the dress rehearsal for the holiday show. I have 3 Axel parts, and hope I land them. I can't believe it is already December. I have a pre-preliminary test in January. I hope I pass! And now your pretty much up to-date, and I am going to Disneyland on Monday. Hooray!! I'm really excited!!

How's school? Well, its getting harder now that I'm in ninth grade. Biology is a pain 'cause of all of the vocabulary words. Math is math with lots of equations and Cartesian coordinates.  Yesterday, I had homeschooling classes and in one of my classes, I made 3 beautiful flower magnets. I would put pictures up but I don't know how. Sorry.

1 comment: