Monday, June 4, 2012

Bad Dog!!

How did you wake up this morning? Did you wake up to birds chirping and the sun streaming through the window? I did not. I woke up to a gloomy morning and the neighboring dog howling for what seemed like hours. The darn dog howled for at least an hour I think, and it was not a small dog howl that was short and piercing, it was a big, long, husky howl that seemed to echo through the neighborhood. Anyway, I have a chiropractic appointment in 25 min. Apparently, the acupuncture wasn't helping enough so we decided to try this tactic. He ( the chiropractor) said that there were lumps, I guess, in my brain muscle so he stretched the muscle out and yesterday, it never hurt! One of my first headache free days!! I'd better go get ready, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment