Sunday, June 19, 2011

My first blog

Hello all girls from around the world!!!!!  I am an 12 year old ice skater from southern California.  I have my mother's eyes and hair, and my daddy's heart and height.  I am 'all things yummy' (blog) adorable niece that she is always raving about!!!!! LOL

Yesterday, me and my awesome mommy, went to the rink for a private lesson with my coach. We are choreographing a routine from 'Singing in the rain'.  I haven't been skating for an entire year yet, but I have landed all of my singles ( Flip, Lutz, Loop, Salchow, toe loop,etc) everything except my axel.  I am currently working on my double flip and salchow.
I also made cupcakes with my 'all things yummy' aunt. 'All things yummy' is the name of her blog.  She is always talking about food she makes.  Anyway, back to the cupcakes...They were so yummy.  The frosting was the best.  Chocolate and homemade.  We decorated with chocolate chips and sprinkles.  They were for my dad for Father's day but I ended up eating a few.

My mom home-schools my two brothers and me. In public school I would be in 7th grade but I am currently working on Biology and Algebra one. My history is undecided at the moment, but I am taking high school writing as well.

 I live an hour, more or less, from LA and Malibu.

A regular summer day would be:
6:30- I wake up and go on a 1/2 hour walk with my cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix dog named Lilly.
7:00- I get back from my walk, take a shower, and have coconut oil with cinnamon on toast.
8:15- my cousins come over to be watched by my mom. They have been coming over since my 15 year old cousin was born. They are the same age as my brother I just mentioned, and me. On Tuesdays I take one of my cousins ice skating with me to a nearby rink.
11:15- done skating, come back home have lunch.  Usually salad with lots of dressing.( by then I have skated off all of my breakfast so now I'm starving.)
Somewhere in the afternoon I usually go for a 30 run.  My mom's friend up the street has a german sheperd I like to take with me.
3:00 PM- my cousins leave.
3:15- I start my school and finish at around 5:00 or 6:00 (I do some school in the summer too).
somewhere in between there I eat dinner, my favorite is teriaki chicken and rice with extra onions and garlic.
by 8:30 I am in bed and ready to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the cupcakes. Love your blog. Can't wait to read more my see niece.

    ReplyDelete