Friday, March 30, 2012

Redecorating

With my free time today, I was able to do a little redecorating. So, I moved a tall, black bookshelf out of my room. My color scheme is pink and white so the black didn't really go. Now I have plenty of space for my stuffed animals, and my other smaller bookcase. ( I love to read) My little brother, mom, and I all went to a decorating store to look for pillowcases and to find some new sheets. I'm working on completely redoing my room. Check out what I want it to look like at http://www.pbteen.com/shop/teen-rooms/girls-bedroom-furniture/ruffle-bedroom/. So far, I'm going to buy the duvet cover, curtains, and possibly the ruffle rings pillow case. My mom won't let me spend too much money since I'm paying for it, so I am going to make my own ruffle rings lamp shade. I can't wait untill I really get to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment