Thursday, March 29, 2012

Still Recovering

I haven't been up to much. The doctor says that I can't do anything that will move my brain(dancing, skating, running, brisk walking, etc.) untill I have no headaches or twinges of headaches for 2 weeks straight. For me, that's torture.As of today, I can't even get through one day without headaches. But it gives me the time to work on my flexibility, and do some weights. So far, my flexibility has improved by a great deal. I can do the splits with the right and left leg and I'm very close to doing the middle splits.
   This morning, I woke up to a very gloomy morning for Southern California, so I decided to stay in bed and read one of my favorite books 'Angels at Christmas' by Debbie Macomber. I highly recommend it.
Right now, its 11:45 AM, and I'm sitting at my desk with my dog, Lilly sleeping on my bed. Lilly is a Golden Retriever, Cocker Spaniel mix and the sweetest dog. Sometimes, she will jump up on my bed in the morning and snuggle with me with her head on my pillow! At times, I have even found her inside the covers like a real person.
What's your favorite breed of dog? I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: