Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Joup!!!

Today is my mom's 5th day on a 'joup' diet. Joup is a word we made up for juice and soup. A joup diet is when you have lots of liquids preferably soup and juice. My mom has a juicer, so she juices anything she has (spinach, celery, cucumbers, carrots, kale, apples, and oranges.) I just finished drinking my carrots and orange only juice, a big step up from the spinach drink she made last week. Addition to our 'joup diet is running around 3 miles every other day and bike riding not to mention my 2 1/2-3 hours of ice skating almost every day. Its not like we have any weight to lose, we just want to be healthier. We will be on a 'joup diet' for only 2 weeks but yesterday my body was very tired and sore. So, we went bike riding instead. Today, we will be going swimming at my mom's friends house, and probably go running in the evening. Wish me luck!

1 comment: