Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Very Humid Day in California

So far, I'm having a headache free day. I had another skating dream last night. Not a day goes by that I don't think about the cold ice. Especially today since is an extremely humid 76 degrees. Although I was born and raised in Southern California, its usually not this warm in late-April. My brother came home early today from collagen (yes, he is only 16), so it is very nice to have him around the house even if he is only painting the trim around the house. Tomorrow, I'm babysitting a little boy says he's 16, but I think he's only 4 or 5. LOL
My dad and brother came back from Utah monday night. And they fell in love with it there. We hope to put the house on the market in 2-4 weeks. Yes that soon, I don't think I'm ready to leave either. My mom is getting a little cranky cause of all the phone calls and plans we have to make. I'd better go and finish my school. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment