Friday, May 18, 2012

First Lesson

Today was the last day of homeschooling classes! I'm so happy! I got an A in Biology!! It took so much studying, but it was so worth it. I am so proud of myself!!
After classes, I went skating-I love the sound of that. Anyways, I went ice skating and It felt so wonderful. I loved the feel of the cold and the skates on my feet. I warmed up everything but my jumps and spins. I did so many egdes and step sequences. Usaully I would have disliked every moment of the edges, but this time, I loved it! At 3:00 I had my lesson. We worked on spirals(I had a tough time with them cause my foot was not in alinment with the rest of my body). After we went through the elements of my prelimanary test, and my coach was suprised at how well I did. Then, with my mom's permission, we worked on my jumps and spins. I had a little trouble with the landing of some jumps due the breakdown of my boot(I have only had them for 4 months and they are already in awful shape so we are getting them replaced) Almost everytime I faltered, my coach blamed the boots, but I know that It was half my fault. As I went into my first spin, I had a terrible flashback of the fall and I scared me but I was determined to keep spining and not fall over. Unfortunatley, during most of the lesson, I had an awful headache. Probably due to the excitment, the nervousness, and the cold(the cold used to give me a headache when I first started skating. I have a really bad headache, so I am going to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment