Monday, May 7, 2012

Sleeping in on Monday

How was your weekend? Mine was very nice. I had Cinco De Mayo at All Things Yummy's house. We had delicious Margarita cookies and cupped tortillas. You cut the tortillas and put them in the oven in the muffin tins. Then you fill it with your favorite Mexican things like, black beans, homemade guacamole, etc. It was a very nice day.
And today, I got to sleep in till 8:30. I woke up at 7:44, but my mom told me to go back to sleep, so I did. And now, I'm sitting in bed in my PJ's blogging. I have the life. You may be jealous, but it is very dreary outside, 89% humidity and 59 degress. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I will enjoy the rest of my day here in Southern California. (thats sounds like a spokesperson LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have slept in today. Oh well.
    So glad you liked dinner on Saturday and looking forward to Friday with you.

    ReplyDelete