Friday, May 18, 2012

Mothers day

I said I blog about Mothers day so I will. I woke up early and made scones from the box and they turned to mush. I have no idea how in the world that happened. I also made chocolate croissants and that turned out delicious. I made them for my 8yr old brother since he could not use the oven. Yet my mom ate the scones that didn't turn to mush. She loves having breakfeast in bed (so does my daddy) What happened to the mush? Well instead of throwing it away, I put in into a small casserole dish and baked it and it turned out looking funny but just a couple minutes ago, my mom was snacking out of the casserole dish of mush! I gave my mommy a movie: 'Letters To Juliet' with Amanda Seyfried and Christopher Egan. It is a fantastic movie flimed in Verona, Italy. All in all, It was a very good mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment